Social Return on Investment
Purpose and impact have always been at the heart of everything we do, but how do you measure the impact of your actions when the bottom line isn’t your only priority? Social Return on Investment.
Measure your impact
In today’s consumer-conscious world, it is more important than ever for your organisation to be able to demonstrate the social and environmental value it is creating [or perhaps, destroying]. Social Return on Investment (SROI) enables you to understand and quantify the social, environmental and economic value of your actions.
We can help you:
- Measure your impact on people and communities
- Calculate your Social Return on Investment [for every £1 your invest, are you creating £2 in value?]
Lead in social value
Not creating any value? Struggling to deliver impact? We can help you supercharge your strategy and create a social value programme that will make a difference to people and communities.
We can help you:
- Create meaningful social value programmes
- Set up community programmes where need is greatest
- Carry out research to understand what people want and need
- Design and deliver environmental and social behaviour change programmes
- Position your organisation as a leader in today’s purpose-driven world
Help you to understand what social value is being created and how to maximise it
Clarify assumed ‘social value’ by actively quantifying and measuring it
Support improved stakeholder relationships
Provide a competitive advantage to stand out from the crowd to business customers
Enhance your reputation and position you as an innovator
Provide a ‘return on investment’ perspective to investors / funders
Provide an in-depth understanding of why an activity is ‘achieving its aim’
Support your strategic direction
To find out more about Social Return on Investment and how to measure your impact, download our FREE Mini Guide to SROI.